101 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55902
Locally owned since 1928, Max Lasker came to the US through Ellis Island. He traveled with his brother to Wisconsin where he began his business in downtown Eau Claire. He made it through The Great Depression by creating friendships and bonds within the community. Max was an honorable man who loved that his business brought so much joy to his guests. Max Lasker died in 1963 and his son, Charles Lasker took over the store with the assistance of his aunt, Geraldine Klein. We still have guests mention what a stylish woman Gerry was. She had a way of making every guest feel special and treasured. In 1973, Charles saw a great opportunity when the Blickle Family of Rochester wanted to sell their jewelry store located in the Kahler Grand Hotel across from the Mayo Clinic. He bought the business and changed the name to Lasker Blickle. He hired Bob Church in 1973 and Bob has been running the Rochester location since then. The business now operates as Lasker Jewelers in both Eau Claire and Rochester. Both locations carry the widest selection of diamond engagement rings and jewelry, gold jewelry, famous Swiss watches, giftware, and designer lines. Over the years Lasker Jewelers has grown into one of the midwest's largest and most successful jewelry companies. The reason for our success is based on our reputation as the best place to buy jewelry of the highest quality and best value.