Located in Hastings Minnesota in Dakota County, Emerald Greens Golf Course is a premier 36 Hole Golf Course just minutes south of the Twin Cities. Featuring:
- 36 Championship holes of golf. Gold Course: Par 72 Yardage 6,585 to 5,004, Silver Course: Par 73 Yardage 7,163 to 5,184.
- 50 station driving range
- 3 hole training area for groups and private lessons
- Shotgun Start Tournaments 7 days / week for corporate and private golf tournaments.
- PGA Golf Instructors available for private or group lessons
- Junior Golf Academy for kids 8-16 years of age
- Unlimited, Midweek and Junior memberships available
- League openings available
- Deli/snack bar; full beverage bar, large banquet room for up to 225 people.
Barry Wallin, our Director of Golf Instruction, is a fully certified PGA instructor.
Thinking about taking up golf or improving your game? Take these courses and we’ll show you the simple secrets to moving your game to the next level. Each course provides range balls, clubs if needed, tees, and training aids. We offer lessons and programs designed to meet all of your needs from beginner to advanced, including: short game, full swing, playing lessons, and video-tape swing analysis. Small class sizes (maximum 8) allow for individual attention within the group setting.
We are the host golf course for the 2014 Dakota County Boys and Girls High School Golf Tournaments, 24th MGA Mixed Team Championship, U.S. Kids Local Tour Golf Tournament, and 2014 Minnesota PGA Junior Golf Tournament.
Emerald Greens is located a short drive from Bloomington, Apple Valley, Cottage Grove, Richfield, South St Paul, St Paul, Rosemount, Inver Grove Heights, Savage, Burnsville, Woodbury, Farmington, Red Wing, Cannon Falls, Shakopee and Lakeville, Minnesota.
Monday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM